2017 Community Nutrition Program Assistant: Wisconsin Dells
Projected start and end date: June 1, 2017 – August 18, 2017
Wisconsin Dells: 20 hours per week – Monday thru Friday – (valid driver’s license)
- Work with diverse audience of children and families on daily basis.
- Assist with or teach short nutrition lessons and games at Summer Food Service Program sites.
- Work in outdoor settings.
- Willing to play with children.
- Hand out lunches with volunteers and maintain organized records and documentation as needed for DPI and UW-Extension database.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of organizations.
- Ability to manage groups of individuals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift coolers (40 Pounds)
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
- Experience working across cultures and with limited resource families.
- Knowledge of Spanish is preferable, but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of nutrition and MyPyramid is desirable. Pay: $10 per hour during program activities
Please send resume and cover letter detailing knowledge and experience
by May 26, 2017.
Send resume or contact:
Fred Hebert, Executive Director
PO Box 430
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
(608) 254-4327 fax